Rare offering; magnificent deep waterfront estate
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Claiming one of the most highly coveted, deep waterfront positions on Pittwater, this exclusive estate soaks in a north-east aspect with 180 views from virtually every vantage point. One of the few Bayview properties to provide significant water depth at all tides plus a private, sandy beach, the boating facilities include a 48sqm berthing area, slipway, permissible jetty, pontoon and boathouse.
Set atop impressive sandstone foundations from the 1930s, this contemporary home is at once elegant and yet relaxed; fluid, open interiors spill out onto sun-drenched Travertine terraces, while a wet-edge mosaic-tiled pool is positioned between lush level lawns and the waterfront. Each level delivers an exceptional Pittwater lifestyle and include a stunning marble-topped kitchen with integrated European appliances, indulgent accommodation on the upper floor, plus a fully self-contained apartment on the lower level.
- Glass wrapped interiors with the entire residence opening to sunny entertaining terraces
- Prized level setting; warm in winter months and protected from harsh southerly winds
- Rare frontage includes large berthing area, slipway, permissible jetty and boathouse
- Azure-blue pool soaks in all day sunshine; lush lawns and a private sandy beach
- Gorgeous marble-topped kitchen with walk-in pantry and integrated European appliances
- Bedroom level with polished parquetry floors; master retreat includes separate lounge
- Fully self-contained guest suite/apartment with its own entrance on the lower level
- Double garage with internal access, gas fireplace, guest w/c, ample storage space
- Solar panels, external water tanks for the gardens
- 50 minutes from the CBD; moments from shops and a fabulous choice of beaches
1,070m² / 0.26 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.