Best Buy In Whale / Palm Beach
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This delightful split- level beach house boasts terrific views over magnificent Pittwater and captures the most spectacular wildlife in Sydney. You will feel as though you own your own private nature reserve. This is a rare opportunity to purchase such a large piece of property in the highly exclusive Whale Beach. With local shops and restaurants just a moment away and a spectacular uncrowded beach within walking distance there is no reason to put your dreams of the perfect laid- back, seaside lifestyle on hold any longer.
With Sydney's CBD only an hour's drive and public transport within walking distance this house is the ideal home for families. With three/ four generous sized bedrooms, three bathrooms a sun- drenched kitchen and two large plan living areas PLUS an enormous double lock up garage with enclosed studio and loft space above plus off- road car spaces so there is plenty of room for your family to grow. Nestled high above the trees there is an additional self- contained unit with its own entrance, bedroom and open plan living area with kitchenette, ideal as a teenager's retreat or for holiday lettings.
If it's privacy you want the enormous 1600sqm block, back from the main road is surrounded by trees and wildlife ensuring you feel as though you're in tranquil hideaway while enjoying a glass of wine on the exquisite North West facing wrap around deck and patio.
- Low land tax and high holiday rental yields make a lucrative investment property.
- Rare subdivision opportunity STCA
- This low maintenance property also makes an ideal weekender with easy lockup and go.
- A 'once in a lifetime' property, ideally situated for the ultimate sea change.
- This treetop coastal oasis is truly the best of both worlds-an opportunity for an investment property or private retreat to enjoy the peaceful Whale Beach lifestyle.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.