Classic rebuilt Palm Beach bungalow minutes walk to Pittwater and local cafes
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Comprehensively updated to an exceptional standard and showcasing high end finishes throughout, this flawlessly presented home is a low maintenance haven with very broad appeal.
The residence is set on an entirely level 540sqm parcel in a premier street address and is well suited to everyone from downsizers to young families and holidayers. Move in and immediately enjoy an immensely desirable lifestyle, moments stroll from renowned cafs, Snapperman Beach and the boat ramp.
- Plantation shutters, spotted gum flooring and high angled ceilings with attractive exposed timber beams
- Spacious open plan living/dining area boasts a Jetmaster gas fireplace encased in sandstone sourced from Parramatta Courthouse
- Bi-folds flow to a Northern Box entertainment deck and wonderfully private, child-friendly level lawn featuring a large English oak tree
- Smeg fitted CaesarStone kitchen with breakfast bar, soft close drawers, custom glass splashback and European style concealed laundry
- Good sized bedrooms, all with built-ins, plenty of storage
- Chic designer bathrooms display Caesar Stone vanity tops and tumbled Travertine floors
- Several gas heating outlets, carport plus extra off street parking
- DA approved "upper level" parents retreat & study
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Private Setting
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.